Dr. Masood examines how followers of Jesus and followers of Muhammad use different dictionaries for the definition of peace, love, grace, and mercy. He delves into the Bible and the Qur’an, investigating how both present the creation and the patriarchs. While the Bible stops with Jesus and his disciples, the Qur’an brings Muhammad on the scene.
Masood deals sensitively with questions like: ·
- Is the Qur’an the continuation of the Bible?
- Did Jesus promise the coming of Muhammad?
- Is Jesus or Muhammad the “final messenger” with the authority of assurance from God?
- What guidance was promised to Adam, to restore him and his progeny to God?
- If Jews, Christians, and Muslims believe in the same God, why the different messages?